Online Enquiry
Name *
Phone *
Email *
* Required fields

Contact Us


(02) 9231 2311





(02) 9231 2122



Level 9 / 17

Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000


Cash Flow Finance

Cash Flow Finance allows the leveraging of working capital assets of your business, against your monthly business income, or, your business debtors and inventory to help fund business growth, or cash flow requirements.


If your cash is tied up in debtors and stock, Boston Capital can unlock the liquidity in your business and maximise the efficiency of your balance sheet by utilising the working capital assets within your business. Why wait weeks or even months to turn your invoices and stock into cash?


You might use this type of product if your business sells goods or services on credit terms and consequently has restricted liquidity, or if your business is expanding or if your business activity is affected by seasonal trends.


Don't be confused by the jargon, the facility is quite simple. Boston Capital can arrange working capital finance using the assets of the business (trade debts) or the income of the business as security. As sales grow so does the funding available. This is ideal when resources outside your growing business are limited.


We can arrange up to $250K of your outstanding invoices immediately, or,  we can structure up to 80% of your outstanding invoices straight away. We can then organise the other 20% to become available when the invoices are paid. Our facilities are like having a line of credit up to 80% of whatever your customers owe you, or your current business income. It's simple.

Common Scenarios Include;

  • Rapid sales growth squeezing working capital
  • Management / Partner buy-out
  • New business start-ups
  • Replacing or reducing debt secured by the family home
  • Labour intensive businesses where wages have to be met well ahead of payment receipts
  • Ownership changes and succession
  • Turnaround

Boston Capital can also help businesses that provide their products or services to other businesses on credit terms. 


Call Us Now to find out more.






View Our Privacy Policy